Register for Events!
REGISTRATION *REQUIRED* for ALL EVENTS.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to bring your HOSTEL ROOM KEY - (and also a valid physical government issued ID for any events that are ages 21 and over). If you do not have a hostel room key and wish to attend, you will need to add yourself to our 'outside guests' waitlist and be approved to attend events (info currently listed on meetup and facebook).
FOLLOW THESE 2 STEPS TO REGISTER FOR EVENTS:
1. FOLLOW @SFHOSTELPARTY ON INSTAGRAM (*REQUIRED*). NOTE: WE MANUALLY APPROVE PEOPLE TO ENTER THE INSTAGRAM SO THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN INSTANTLY. WE APPROVE PEOPLE DAILY BEFORE EACH EVENT STARTS:
2. AFTER YOU ARE APPROVED AS AN INSTAGRAM FOLLOWER, ADD YOURSELF TO THE GUESTLIST BY FINDING THE PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM (EXAMPLES BELOW) FOR EVERY EVENT YOU ARE ATTENDING AND CLICKING 'LIKE'. WE PRINT THIS LIST FOR EACH EVENT AND CONFIRM GUESTS UPON ARRIVAL:
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSTAGRAM YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP BUT YOU WILL NEED TO ARRIVE *FIVE MINUTES* BEFORE THE EVENT MEETING TIME SO THAT EVENT COORDINATORS CAN MANUALLY ADD YOU TO THE GUESTLIST BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF SPACE STILL AVAILABLE THAT DAY.
Legal Disclaimer & Liability Information:
By joining the group, registering for events, and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept the following:
1. Mingle with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF - SFHostelParty is a private group. Attending events is voluntary by you. Participation in any activity with us is at your own risk.
2. By joining Mingle with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF - SFHostelParty you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mingle with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF - SFHostelParty, its organizers, coorganizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, and other members from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation in events. This agreement applies to you and to other persons (as your guests) who may accompany you in these endeavors.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members and attendees harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member/participant in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizer, coorganizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
4. Mingle with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF - SFHostelParty holds a variety of different activities such as, but not limited to cycling, hiking, biking, camping, bar nights, pub crawls, cultural events and so on. These events can be dangerous and pose a risk to Mingle with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF - SFHostelParty members, participants, and guests. By participating voluntarily in the group you understand that you are responsible for your own safety.
5. Any social events that Mingle with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF - SFHostelParty sponsors and holds such as, but not limited to cycling, picnics, group trips, outings, dining, pub crawls, concerts and so on will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.